Hello there, Appreciate it to your time regarding reading through my own Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump post. Today you are in appropriate website, in case are searhing for Filters and Pumps for In Ground Pools product. Right now I have to giving along with you about Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump. However expect this specific article Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump will probably be worthwhile data available for you before you decide to invest in Filters and Pumps for In Ground Pools item. This Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump item can be certainly one of merchandise through Hayward firm.
The real Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump Detailed description:
The Hayward Super Pump large-capacity, technologically advanced pump blends cost-efficient design with durable construction, setting the standard for excellence and value. Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a totally balanced, efficient Noryl impeller to produce higher flow rates at less horsepower than other pumps, so you can run your pump less and save on electricity. Super-sized 110 cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Exclusive swing-aside hand knobs make strainer cover removal simple and easy. Lexan see-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. All components molded of corrosion-proof PermaGlass XL for extra durability and long life.
This large capacity pool pump combines durable corrosion-proof construction with state-of-the-art performance for years of trouble-free service. It easily installs on existing in-ground pool systems with a unique, stable mounting base for additional versatility. Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation. Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just four bolts. Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.Efficient, dependable circulation pump for in-ground pools of all types and sizes. view largerDiagram. view largerSuper-size 110-cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings.view larger
Hayward Super Pump
Efficient. Dependable. Proven. The Super Pump has all the quality features you expect from Hayward. Designed for in-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, Super Pump features a large see-through strainer cover, a super-size debris basket, and an exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience. Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs for easier strainer cover removal: no tools required, no loose parts, no clamps
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs to be cleaned and eliminated guesswork; special self-adjusting seal ensures dependable sealing
- 110-cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity; load-extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10-feet above water level)
- Heat-resistant, industrial-size ceramic seal is long-wearing and drip proof
- Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement; adapts 48- and 56-frame motors
Max Rated Model No. Pump Output (GPM) vs. Total Resistance to Flow (Feet of Head) 20 ft 30 ft 40 ft 50 ft 60 ft 70 ft SP2600X5 48 38 23 — — — SP2605X7 61 52 41 25 — — SP2607X10 74 65 54 40 9 — SP2610X15 83 75 65 53 36 — SP2615X20 122 111 98 84 66 38 SP2621X25 117 107 97 86 74 58
Performance Data – Low Speed
Max Rated Model No. Pump Output (GPM) vs. Total Resistance to Flow (Feet of Head) 5 ft 10 ft 15 ft 20 ft 25 ft 30 ft SP2607X102S 39 29 13 — — — SP2610X152S 41 32 18 — — — SP2615X202S 63 51 35 — — —
General FAQ’s for All Hayward Pumps
How does my in-ground Pump operate?
- Hayward in-ground pumps are self-priming centrifugal pumps. These pumps have a vacuum chamber, commonly known as a pump housing. The pump housing must be filled with water in order to create a vacuum, resulting in the pump drawing the water out of your pool or spa. The pump housing will remain full of water while the pump is on, and will remain full or partially full when the pump is shut off.
- When powered on, the motor will begin to rotate. Two-speed pumps will power on a pre-selected speed or with some controllers, it will cycle at high before changing to the lower speed. The motor spins the pump impeller, located inside the pump volute. While the motor is rotating, the tips of the impeller are hydraulically sealed inside the pump diffuser, which is responsible for self-priming.
- Self-priming can only occur if the pump has a diffuser–all in ground Hayward pumps have an internal diffuser. It helps to eliminate any air approaching into the pump housing from the suction piping. As all the air is removed from the system, you will notice bubbles returning to the pool through the return fittings. A full prime occurs when the bubbles stop returning to the pool and the pump basket is full of water. The filter pressure will rise as the pump reaches full prime. The actual gallons per minute (GPM) vary with the type of pump, horsepower, pipe size, distance from pool and other restrictions within the plumbing system.
- Hayward self-priming pumps are very dependable and simple in design. They require a sufficient supply of water from the pool or spa, and no air in the suction lines. Air could come from a loose strainer cover, a leak in any valve, a pinhole in any suction line or a crack or loose connections in the underground piping.
Do I need to have a strainer basket in my pump pot?
- Yes. Without the strainer basket, debris will clog the impeller in the pump volute causing the pump to cease moving water. Be sure to clean your strainer basket, as well as the skimmer baskets, so water flow is not obstructed and the pump is not overworked.
How do I winterize my pump?
- To winterize a Hayward Pool pump, turn off the electrical circuit breaker that supplies power to the pump. Also, make sure that there is NO water left inside the pump. All Hayward pumps are equipped with drain plugs that will allow excess water to drain once the plugs are removed. Contact your local Hayward dealer for proper winterization procedures.
How many hours per day should I run my pump?
- There are many factors to consider; bather load, gallons of water, pump horsepower, type and size of filter just to name a few. A good guideline is 8-10 hours a day. On the cooler days and early and late season, you can cut the run time down to 4-6 hours because there is usually less swimmers and cooler water requires less chemicals. In peak season, when it is the hottest, raising the run time to 10-12 hours per day will help to keep the pool clean and circulating during it’s time of heaviest use.(View larger)
Reference Number Description Number Required Part Number Model SP2610X15 1 Hand Knob 2 SPX1600P 2 Swivel Nut 2 SPX1600N 3 Strainer Cover 1 SPX1600D 4 Strainer Cover Gasket 1 SPX1600S 5 Basket 1 SPX1600M 6 Drain Plug w/ Gasket 2 SPX1700FG 7 Pump/Strainer Housing 1 SPX1600AA 8 Diffuser Gasket 1 SPX1600R 9 Diffuser 1 SPX2600B 10 Impeller 1 SPX2610C 11 Seal Assembly 1 SPX1600Z2 12 Housing Gasket 1 SPX1600T 13 Seal Plate 1 SPX2600E5 14 Motor Mounting Plate 1 SPX1600F5 15 Housing Cap Screw 4 SPX1600Z4 16 Motor Cap Screw 4 SPX125Z4 17 Mounting Foot [includes adapter (19) and screws (18)] 1 SPX2600G1 18 Mounting Foot Cap Screw 2 SPX1600Z52 19 Mounting Foot Adapter 1 SPX2600Q 20 Slinger 1 SPX0125F 21 Motor – 60 Cycle Single Phase [includes slinger (20)] 1 SPX1610Z1M
With regard to checking Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump selling price and may possibly be Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump opinions, it is possible to press THIS LINK . You can obtain additional aspect regarding Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump on there. And you may find likewise some other merchandise of which equivalent using Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump or even superior to Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump on there.
Below are a few that pictures with Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump:
The Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump Price :
And now once you go through my own publish concerning Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump, I am hoping it can benefit one to receive full details about Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump item. And I expect that Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump merchandise is suit in your case. And then should you be positive to buy Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump, remember to just click BUY BUTTON below. But when you nevertheless want to discover different item involving Hayward SP2610X15 Super Pump 1.5 HP Pool Pump, it is possible to explore with just about every Filters and Pumps for In Ground Pools category of this blog.